Details of Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman Oak Plywood Black Leather
- Design inspired by: Charles and Ray Eames
- Product Code: CE-CL4-BLACK
- Availability: In Stock
Price: 810.00€ (Incl. VAT)
- Ex Tax: 810.00€
The famous Charles Eames 'Relax' Lounge Chair and Ottoman was designed in 1956, for the fiftieth birthday of close friend Billy Wilder. Fashioned from a bent OAK plywood frame with an Aluminium base, it features luxurious cushions covered in the highest quality leather. This beautiful chair is exceptionally comfortable, and is recognized as one of Charles Eames most important designs Our products are reproduced to the style of the Eames design.
- Italian Leather, Powder Coated Die Cast Aluminium Base.
- Removable Cushions and Cushion Covers.
- Based on The European Version.
- 100% Real Wood Veneer.
- 7 Layer Ply.
- Permanently Reclined At 15 Degrees.
- Brace and Back Made From Die Cast Aluminium.
- Sides of Aluminium Powder Coated Black and Top is Polished Aluminium as Per The Original Design.
As seen on BBC Channel5 - Half Built House - Episode 1
Black Leather with Light color Oak Plywood (OAK) + Black Aluminum Base